March 2021 - VIDYA School Software Updates
- Address field is added in Enquiry Submission form for storing the address of the person who submitted the enquiry.
- Feature of Auto Send SMS on New Enquiry submission is added.
- Feature of Auto Send SMS on New Student Registration is added.
- Feature of Auto Send SMS on New Student Admission Confirmation is added.
- BPL No field is added in Student --> New Entry form to store the BPL No of students.
- WhatsApp No field is added in Student --> New Entry form to store the WhatsApp No of parent.
- Student --> Modify feature of searching student by Address has been added.
- Student --> Modify feature of sending WhatsApp messages to student has been added using WhatsApp Web.
- Student --> Reports --> Registration Date Wise Report a filter has been added by name BPL Only to filter and print the records of all those students whose BPL No has been filled according to registration dates.
- Student --> Reports --> Detail Report a filter has been added by name BPL Only to filter and print the records of all those students whose BPL No has been filled.
- Transport --> SMS a filter has been added to filter student records vehicle wise and send SMS to them or can Print the report.
- Transport --> Report (Route Wise Report / Vehicle Wise Report) certain errors has been fixed.
- Attendance --> Mannual Atten a feature has been added to Auto Send SMS to Absent Students who are absent from the school without submitting leave application as soon as the attendance form is being saved.
- A new TC Format regarding UP Board has been added.
- Two new options has been added to Certificate Menu by name TC New (UP) & TC Modify for generating TC for UP Board.
- SMS Module has been updated as per the Government guidelines regarding DLT.
- A new option has been added in SMS Menu named SMS Template where customer has to add there SMS Templates that they have got approved on their DLT Portal.
- A new option has been added in SMS Menu named SMS Setting where customer has to add there SMS Templates that they have got approved on their DLT Portal which they want to Auto Send / Manual Send module wise.
- A new option has been added in SMS Menu named DLT Guide which redirects the customer to Google Docs containing guidelines regarding SMS Template Registration Process.
Installation Process of VIDYA School Software
System and Software Requirements for Installation of VIDYA School Management Software Minimum System Requirements are follows:- Processor - 1 GHz Dual Core or Higher RAM - 2 GB (Minimum) Hard Disk Space - 40 GB Free Hard Disk Space Operating System ...
What is VIDYA School Management Software
Watch Video Product Highlights:- VIDYA-The School Management is a product of VIDYAOne. VIDYA-The School Management is a window based School Management Software. VIDYA is designed to run on any windows operating system from windows 7 or latest. VIDYA ...
Change Session in VIDYA School Management Software
Change Session option is used to change the Active Session in "VIDYA - The School Management" software. Follow the below-mentioned steps to Change the Active Session - Click on Settings Module. Click the Change Session Option. Select ...
Benefits of VIDYA School Management Software
There are much reasons to choose VIDYA. See the Quick Advantages. . No doubt VIDYA is a great software for managing the various aspect of data for School & Institution thereof. There are several reason which you can see below and compare it. ...
Get Started with VIDYA School Management Software
Want to get started with Vidya? Follow these steps- Step 1- Installation There is two type of installation we provided. 1- Manual Installation 2- Auto Installation Step 2- ...